Dinosaur Nugget and Lego Fruit Salad Bento
By freezing the nugget dough, you can craft chicken nugget as you like such as the shape of dinosaur!!
Ingredients of chicken nugget
- 1 piece of chicken breast (170-200g)
- 1/4 of medium sized round onion
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of plain flour
- a pinch of garlic powder
- nutmeg, paprika powder
- a pinch of salt
(I also added some hard tofu this time, but not necessary)
1. Blend all the ingredients until to get smooth.
2. Place the dough over a large sized cling film and cover it with another large sized cling film. Spread it with a rolling pin into 1cm thick. Place it in a flat container and freeze it.
3. Once the dough is frozen, take it out from the freezer and remove the upper layer of cling film. Heat up a frying pan over medium temperature and pour 3 table spoons of vegetable oil. Dust plain flour thoroughly over the dough in both sides and cut into shapes with cookie cutters. By pushing up each piece from the bottom layer of cling film with fingers, you can easily remove it from the cutter.
4. Place the nugget pieces as carefully and quickly as possible over the frying pan as the dough gets loose very fast. Fry them in both sides until they get crispy and golden brown.
7. Enjoy decorating the nuggets!
Lego Fruit SaladCut fruits into cubes as well as thinly slice. Cut the thin layer into dots with a straw.
Kids can join the fun!