- 300g Fresh strawberries (including four or five strawberries for decoration)
- Leaf gelatin 6-7g
- 100cc of fresh milk
- 50cc of condense milk
- 100cc of single cream
- 50g of caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1. Soak gelatin in plenty of cold water for 5-6 minutes then drain the water through a net and squeeze extra water.
2. Add all the ingredients in a mixer. Blend it to smooth.
3. Filter the mousse with a dense net to attain the silky texture.
4. Pour the mousse into the cup and chill in the fridge at least for 2 hours.
5. Top with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and other fruits to serve.
Total time to prepare: 15 minutes
Total cost: 2.5-3 pounds