Sweet and Salty Hake Flake
This is great dish for kids who don't like fish.
- 200g of Hake or cod
- 1 Teaspoon of Grated Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
Directions1. Boil Hake for 2 minutes. Don't have to cook completely into the centre.
2. Drain water and allow it cool. Then remove bone and skin by using hands.
3. Boil sugar and soy sauce in a small pan and then add hake and ginger.
4. Smash hake into pieces with a spatula or a fork while stir frying over small temperature.
5. Allow the moisture gone to make it flake condition.
Nice to top over rice or adding to mashed potato. If mixing with mayonnaise, nice ingredients for sandwiches.
Store in fridge and consume within two weeks.
Time to prepare: 20 minutes
Total Cost: 1.2 Pounds