Christmas Roast Leftover Remake 5: Marinated Salmon with Soy sauce 2

Salmon Flakes on Rice: Keep Calm and Eat Bento



Directions

Grill soy-sauce marinated salmon for 5-6 mins in oven over 200C. Mash the salmon into flakes and top on the cooked rice with some nori (seaweed black paper).




Salmon flakes are nice rice-topping for bento!! 


Hope Mr. Husband could calm himself at his office with this.

Time to prepare: 6-7 mins (except the time to draw letters with black paper)
Total Cost:???? (Extremely inexpensive)

7 comments:

  1. This is really a great read for me. Thank you for publishing articles having a great insight stimulates me to check more often for new write ups. Keep posting!

    Clover
    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    reynol
    www.edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing this, great list.

    Click here for more lists of yummy recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your ideas. I truly appreciate your effort in publishing this article. Keep it up and God bless.

    Bless
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time is gold. We should treasure every second of it so that in time we will not regret anything because we only live ones.I have read your article and i was glad and inspired. Thanks for it, Cheers!
    Visit my site if you have time, Enjoy.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing and nice looking site please love it and make more effective… keep it up.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete