Given the opportunity to have a picnic.
Next to Karaage, salty egg is also a popular lunchbox item or a beer nibble.
This is very easy to prepare, economical and promisingly tasty!!
Just remember to prepare it in previous night (or longer advance) to season eggs well.
Salty Egg Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon of oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of chinese five spices (if available)
- 250-400cc of water
1. Boil eggs as you like and peel the shell.
It is easier to peel egg shells in water.
2. Boil all the seasoning with water and allow it cool.
3. Put eggs and the seasoning in a container with a lid or in a reclosable bag. Leave it over a night or longer.
Time to prepare: 15 minutes including boiling and peeling eggs