Teriyaki Salmon, Crispy Salmon Skin Wrap, Marinated Summer Veggies
Marinated summer veggies
Ingredients: aubergine, paprica, mini-tomatoes, beans, (marinating sauce) 2 tablespoons of cinder vinegar, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. cut veggies (except tomatoes) into small bite sized
2. Heat the pan with 1cm depth of vegetable oil. Deep-fry each vegetable (for aubergine, deep fry for 4-5 mins, for the rest, 1 min). Place each on kitchen paper to remove extra oil
3. Mix all marinating sauce ingredients in a bowl
4. Dress veggies with the marinating sauce. Can be served immediately but tastes better if allow it to rest for 1 hour.
- 2 pieces of salmon fillet,
- soy sauce and mirin 1 tablespoon for each,
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
1. Add soy sauce and mirin in a heat-resistant bowl and microwave it for 1 min to thicken2. Remove the skin of salmon. Put 1/2 tablespoon of salt on the surface of the skin
3. Soak the salmon with the sauce and ginger. Rest for longer than 20 mins
4. Preheat the oven over 200C.
Place the marinated salmon pieces and the skins on a baking sheet and grill them in the oven for 5-7mins. Open the oven and pour the remained sauce over the salmon then place it back. Close the door of the oven then turn the heat off. Leave it for 3-4 mins.
5. Serve the tariyaki salmon with the remained sauce from the oven.
As teriyaki salmon is still enjoyable in cold, it is also suitable for the lunchbox ingredient:
|Teriyaki Salmon was stirfried with Broad Beans and Cherry Tomato|
Crispy Salmon Skin Wrap
1. Place salad leaves and the grilled salmon skin over the pieces of black seaweed paper. If necessary, top some salt over the pieces.
2. Close the skin with the paper and hold it with a pick.
Salmon skin contains good quality of collagen.
It's crispy and salty, a good beer nibble.
This is my new beauty recipe which is tasty, economical and ecological!
Grilled Salmon Skin Sushi Rolls are also introduced:
Total time to prepare: 35 mins
Total cost: 4.20 pounds (3.20 for salmon, 1 pound for veggies)